As customer expectations grow, improving customer experience is key to winning loyalty. Effective loyalty programs nurture customers’ relationship with the brand and maximize the perceived value and experience of the brand to the customer.
Take a look at these 11 statistics that will make you rethink your loyalty strategy and put the customer first:
- By 2020, the demand for an omnichannel customer experience will be amplified by the need for nearly perfect execution, PWC
- 75% of consumers expect a consistent experience wherever they engage with a brand regardless of the channel (website, social media, mobile, in person), Salesforce
- Customers who had an unpleasant experience on your website are 88% less likely to return to your website, Adobe
- 89% of people are likely to recommend a brand after a positive brand experience on mobile, ThinkwithGoogle
- 65% of companies are able to successfully up-sell or cross-sell to existing customers, Kolsky
- 51% of consumers claim that most companies don’t meet their expectations for great experiences, Salesforce
- The #1 reason customers switch to a new brand is feeling unappreciated, New Voice Media
- only 61% of digital business professionals have the right metrics in place to measure the effectiveness of the omnichannel experience, Forrester
- 67% of customers mention bad experiences as a reason for churn, but only 1 out of 26 unhappy customers complain, Huffpost
36% of customers commit to a brand because of personalized experiences, TD Bank
84% of organizations are now embracing the customer centric approach (shown below), Kolsky
Plus, a Walker study found that by the year 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
Developing an effective loyalty program is not easy but done right it can dramatically improve customer experience and loyalty. Driven by over 18 years of market research, the ENTERTAINER business is a global loyalty and rewards solutions provider pioneering in features that are limited only by imagination.
Get in touch today.